Enjoy Free Access to GCash with Switch!
For GCash Users:
- Download the Switch app.
- Look for GCash in the ‘Offers’ tab.
- Select the offer to expand the details.
- Tap on the ‘Accept free offer’ button.
- Confirm the activation of the promo.
- Repeat from step 2 every 30 days.
For Non-GCash Users:
- Download the GCash App on Google Play or the App Store.
- Open the app, and input your mobile number to register for a GCash account.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Input the code SWITCH in the field asking for a referral code to receive a P50 reward after 5 days.
- Complete the registration process.
- Follow the instructions for GCash users.
Terms and Conditions
- This is only available for Globe Prepaid and Touch Mobile Subscribers.
- 20MB data allocation can only be used for the GCash App.
- 20MB data allocation is renewable per month.
- For non-GCash users, you may register to the GCash App before or after selecting GCash on the SWITCH App.
Note: You may use the code on the SWITCH App to register and get a certain amount of GCash.
- The GCash Team reserves the right to change the code on any given date and time – in order to receive the amount, please make sure to check the code.
- The GCash Team reserves the right not to award customers the amount if customers are suspected of fraudulent behavior or abuse. Please contact @gcashcare on Facebook, if this happens.
- The SWITCH Team reserves the right not to award customers the data allocation if customers are suspected of fraudulent behavior. Please contact @globeph on Facebook, if this happens.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this for free?
Yes, this service is for free.
- Who is this for?
SWITCH is only available for Globe Prepaid and Touch Mobile Subscribers.
- What do I do to participate?
If you haven’t yet, start off by downloading the SWITCH App.
- Check the “What’s Hot” menu,
- Select GCash,
- Click Activate
- What happens if I don’t finish the 20MB?
This amount does not roll over to the next month.
- What happens if I finish the 20MB before my 30-days end?
Unless you are connected to the internet, you will be charged for this service.
- I was still charged when I would use GCash. Who can I raise this to?
Please reach out to @globeph on Facebook.