Enjoy P200 on your 1st MoneyGram remittance with GCash!
Terms and Conditions apply.
- Open to all existing and new GCash App users who are KYC verified
- Eligible users must receive the remitted funds (minimum P500.00) in the GCash App from MoneyGram. The remitted MoneyGram funds must originate from outside the Philippines.
- Promo is valid from March 1, 2018, to May 31, 2018, only.
- Rebates are capped at maximum 1 cashback incentive per user every month (P200.00)
- Cashback will be credited to your GCash account within 3-5 working days once validated.
- GCash has the right to withhold cashback crediting for suspicious or fraudulent transactions.
1. What is the promotion?
From March 1, 2018, to May 31, 2018, verified users who receive a minimum of P500.00 remittance from MoneyGram will receive P200.00 cashback incentive.
2. What is the promo duration?
Promo is valid from March 1, 2018, to May 31, 2018, only.
3. Who is eligible to join the promo?
The promo is open to all existing and new GCash App users who are KYC verified.
4. Are there individuals who are not eligible to join the promo?
Yes, the following individuals are not eligible to join the promo: Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies and representatives of GCash. Partner agents of GCash including their affiliates and subsidiary companies. Any person or entity professionally connected with the promotion; and any person prohibited from participating in the Promotion under any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, directive, guideline, policy, requirement, or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision, or determination by, or any interpretation or administration of any of the foregoing by the Philippines or any instrumentality thereof.
5. How can I get the cashback?
Cashback will be credited to the customer’s GCash wallet within 3-5 working days after the transaction is validated by GCash.
6. Is there a cap on the cashback?
Rebates are capped at maximum 1 cashback incentive per user every month (P200.00).
7. Is there a minimum transaction amount to get the cashback?
The minimum transaction amount is P500.00.
8. How do I use the GCash X MoneyGram service
- Download the GCash App on your smartphone and sign up, or update the GCash App to the latest version and log in.
- Note that you must be a verified user of GCash to avail of this service; if you are not verified, you will be prompted to start the verification process through Messenger.
- After verification, log in to the app and tap “Cash-In” on the dashboard, then enter the expected amount, 8-digit reference number and country of birth, then tap “Next”.
- Upon success of the transaction, a confirmation SMS will be received by the customer indicating amount received through MoneyGram and the corresponding updated balance.
GCash & MoneyGram “TOP UP” Promotion Terms & Conditions
The “GCash/MoneyGram Top Up” Promotion (“Promotion”) is organized in the Philippines by GCash having its address at Trade and Financial Tower 32nd Street, 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to GCash app users who are KYC verified and legal residents of Philippines aged 18 or over, excluding the following:
- (i) Employees, affiliates, subsidiary companies and representatives of the Promoter
- (ii) Agents of the Promoter including their affiliates and subsidiary companies as well as family members;
- (iii) Any person or entity professionally connected with the Promotion; and
- (iv) Any person prohibited from participating in the Promotion under any statute, law, regulation, ordinance, rule, directive, guideline, policy, requirement, or other governmental restriction or any similar form of decision, or determination by, or any interpretation or administration of any of the foregoing by the Philippines or any instrumentality thereof (“Applicable Law”).
- Promo Period: March 1, 2018, to May 31, 2018.
- To Enter: customers shall Receive a minimum P500 monetary transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) through MoneyGram at the GCash App during the Promotion Period in order to enter into the relevant monthly prize.
- The Prize: Rebates are capped at maximum 1 cashback incentive per calendar month for every:
- 1st transaction = P200
- 2nd transaction = P200
- 3rd transaction = P200
- Eligible users/winners will receive their rebate in their GCash account between 3-5 working days once validated.
- The GCash team has the authority to deny the conversion of rewards for incorrect, false or fraudulent activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- No responsibility is accepted for transactions lost or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of conducting a Qualifying Transaction.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion without awarding the prizes or any other compensation.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters to do with the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Winners who do not wish to take part in this Promotion may either communicate the same to the Promoter or decline to accept and collect the prize within the deadline specified for the same.
- Winners may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion including having his or her photograph taken and his or her name, nationality, and country of residence being disclosed without further pay or compensation subject to the applicable laws.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. This Promotion is governed by the laws of Philippines and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
- By accepting these terms and conditions all participants (i.e. the data subjects) agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter’s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with participants and in connection with the Promotion. All participants have the right to access their personal data by writing to the following address: email@example.com
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.
Process Flow for GCash Registration (Cash-In for MoneyGram)
Registration and Log In (with Screenshots)
- Customer downloads the GCash App through the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store
- The customer enters his Globe or TM mobile number on the landing page, then clicks ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Customer clicks ‘Register’ from the prompt message.
- Customer needs to fill in mandatory information on the next pages to complete registration. He will also be asked to nominate a 4-digit MPIN that will be used to confirm future GCash transactions.
- Customer will receive an SMS notification after a successful registration.
- To authenticate his device and log in, customer needs to re-enter his mobile number on the App screen. He will then be redirected to the device authentication page. He will also receive a 6-digit authentication code via SMS.
- After inputting the correct authentication code, customer redirected to the MPIN login page, where he will enter his 4-digit GCash MPIN to enter the App.
GCash Cash-in for MoneyGram
Process Flow for GCash Cash-in for MoneyGram (With Screenshots)
- Log in to your account on the app 2. Tap “Cash-in” 3. Click “MoneyGram”
- Enter the expected amount, reference number and Country of Birth 5. Receive a confirmation screen, in-app
- Receive SMS with your transaction details
7. Sample SMS for cashback incentive